Navy Dads

Hello, I'm new to this and I am going on my first TC in a couple months. I have no idea where to get the forms for the TC. My son sent me links but they won't open. Is there a place that I can download the forms?

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let your sailor know that the links won't open. Maybe you could share those links in a private email to either myself or Paul and maybe we can help with that. Paul has been on a Tiger Cruise and I know he can answer a lot of your questions. We also have a Tiger group you should join.

Be glad to try to help......without knowing a little more it's hard to offer much advice......you may want to contact the Nimitz Ombudsman 

Ombudsman:

(360) 340-7040

you can always contact me in private at navydadsadmin@cox.net

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

SUPPORTERS & FRIENDS

Military

Navy Midshipmen gear at Fanatics.com

Train with true warriors - Former Navy Seals challenge your physical capabilities

We offer american made flag display cases, Flag frames, and military gifts, visit us for great qulaty and fast service. Get your Shadowbox from USAMM

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Blog Posts

The Finished product - so far

Posted by Mike Bubb on October 15, 2017 at 10:35am 0 Comments

We have a sailor!

Posted by Mike Bubb on October 4, 2017 at 4:54pm 0 Comments

Email from bootcamp

Posted by Mike Bubb on October 3, 2017 at 6:00pm 0 Comments

new sailor

Posted by Oliver on September 30, 2017 at 7:59am 2 Comments

I can't believe I did this...