Navy Dads

All Discussions Tagged 'PIR' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Proper attire to wear at PIR

Outfit for the PIR  The going consensus is that the attire is business casual, though there is currently no enforced dress code, so jeans a…

Started by NavyDads CoAdmin Jim Gramza

0 Jul 7

Upcoming Pass in Review Ceremonies

Upcoming Pass in Review Ceremonies Pass in Review (PIR) Graduation Schedule Pass in Review (PIR) Group

Started by E.G. - ND's Creator/Admin

0 Nov 15, 2016

Proper attire for graduation

Pass In Review Attire     I'm new to this, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestion as to what my wife and I should wear to the cer…

Started by Brian Albachten

59 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by NavyDads CoAdmin Jim Gramza

Navy Recruit Home for the Holidays

Does anyone know of Recruits get time off for Christmas during bootcamp? My son ships out Nov. 16 for GL. He has passed the NAVY Diver PFT…

Started by Jeff Schumacher

9 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Z Dad

Flights/Airports

Anyone fly into Milwaukee instead of Chicago? My searches show that from OKC to Milwaukee is over $140 per ticket cheaper than flying into…

Started by Ron

3 Mar 3, 2015

TG 11 PIR on 23 Januaryu 2015

Glad to see discussions about TG 11 and PIR for 23 Jan 2015.    I am heading up on the 22nd and looking forward to seeing how my son has ch…

Started by Jay Patrick Braun

4 Jan 12, 2015

SHIP 02, DIVISION 904 PIR Dec 5th

My son Noah is with Ship 2, Division 904? Anyone out there with an SR in this same ship/division?  Are you heading to Great Lakes to attend…

Started by Mike (Noah's Dad)

48 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Mike (Noah's Dad)

SHIP 02, DIV 904

My son left Seattle and arrived at RTC on October 7th.  Looking forward to hearing from him in what I hear is his 3rd week.

Started by Mike (Noah's Dad)

12 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Mike (Noah's Dad)

Return to Bootcamp !!

All Hands TV "Return to Boot Camp"   All Hands TV produced a series of videos that show what the bootcamp experience is like.  Follow alo…

Started by NavyDads Admin (Paul)

17 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by NavyDads Admin (Paul)

PIR Sept. 5th, 2014 TG43 Div. 273, Ship 14

My nephew’s PIR is scheduled for 09/05/14. Just curious if we should arrive right when the gates open at 06:30, and how long of a line (wai…

Started by Michael Meloneck

0 Aug 26, 2014

RSS

MISSION STATEMENT:

NavyDads mission is to Provide Support, Encouragement, and Knowledge to Sailors and their Families throughout their Journey together in the United States Navy.

SUPPORTERS & FRIENDS

Military

Navy Midshipmen gear at Fanatics.com

Train with true warriors - Former Navy Seals challenge your physical capabilities

We offer american made flag display cases, Flag frames, and military gifts, visit us for great qulaty and fast service. Get your Shadowbox from USAMM

Google-Based NavyDads Search

only search NavyDads

Blog Posts

The Finished product - so far

Posted by Mike Bubb on October 15, 2017 at 10:35am 0 Comments

We have a sailor!

Posted by Mike Bubb on October 4, 2017 at 4:54pm 0 Comments

Email from bootcamp

Posted by Mike Bubb on October 3, 2017 at 6:00pm 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by E.G. - ND's Creator/Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service